Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Fun Random Manis

These are both super fun mani's!
For the first one, it was super duper easy.
I started with two coats of Rimmel Black Satin  (except for on my accent or ring finger)
For my accent finger I used two coats of Wet N Wilds Teal of Fortune (which, by the way, stains super bad).
Once that had dried plenty, I cut small strips of tape and applied it onto the nail, and painted black on top.  I remove the tape immediately and this was the result!


This was an easy, fun mani that isn't too overdone.  (The picture was taken before I applied Seche Vite)



This second mani, I was a little dissapointed in.  I was inspired by something I saw on pinterest, quite some time ago.  I don't have a dotting tool, so I used the end of a makeup brush, but it gave me uneven dots, which I HATED.  Also, I free handed the heart, which I also did not like the end result of.  I think that had I had better tools, I would have LOVED this mani.  I think that it is something I would try again someday.  



What do you guys think?

No comments:

Post a Comment