Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Old Manis

My favorite thing (which I learned on Chloes Nails) are Scotch Tape manis! She is obsessed with scotch tape, and it works so well! I unfortunately cannot use it for french manicures (something about the way my nail is shaped makes it look terrible), but I love using it for everything else!


1) Here is a mani I did earlier today.

I started with two coats of Sinful Colors Nirvana which is a beautiful taupe color.  Its a creme but is so shiny, its fantastic.

I then taped off each nail differently to create cool and unique patterns!
(Sorry about the crappy cell phone pic, all I had at the time)


I really like the way it turned out! I think its cool to switch it up and have a different design on each finger.  




2) Here is a mani I did a few days ago.  I really liked it! Which definitely surprised me.  It was a color that my sister gave me for christmas, it was bright green!

I started with two coats (although it really only needed one!) of Sephora Lime Cocktail

(Picture borrowed from Lacquer and Lattes, another awesome nail blog!)
I then added two coats (one looked good but I decided to get more dense sparkles) of Sinful Colors Pearl Harbor

And this is what I ended up with (Yet again, cell phone pic)


I don't know about you guys but I super duper loved it! I thought the blue sparkles really offset the green.  I will DEFINITELY do this mani again.
Let me know what you think!



4 comments:

  1. If you want to use one of our pictures, please include a link to our blog or give us credit for the pictures. Thanks!- G from lacquer and lattes

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm sorry! I found it on google, just wanted a picture of the color since I forgot to take one of mine. Sorry! Will fix

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks :) Youve got some cute combos here btw!

    ReplyDelete