Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Stamping Fun!

So yesterday I was at my local Grocery Outlet, and they had the cheap knockoff of Konad Stamping Plates! I am the type of person that would think about getting the Konad Stamping kit forever and never actually do it.  I have heard a lot of people complain about how the metal scrapers scrape the plates, and that is something that I noticed right away, but I figured oh well, so what?

Anyways, this is my first attempt at stamping! (Well not completely first, I played a little earlier, and did the girls I nanny for nails.)

I first used two coats of OPI Bubble Bath (a super pale ballerina pink).

I then used OPI Strawberry Margarita for the stamping. It didn't turn out as dark as I would have liked, so I decided to use a little of a Rimmel shade that I have for a few flowers (the bottle is on my desk and I am far too lazy to get up and see the color name) It is a deep shimmery black/purple color.

After I stamped, I liked it, but it was missing something.  Black tips of course!

Here is the finished result, I liked it!




No comments:

Post a Comment