Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Wet N Wild Spoiled collection!

So I was super stoked to find out about this collection and immediately went to CVS to find it.  I found it hidden behind a sally hansen display. I bought four polishes : Ants in my pants (jelly like black with red hexagonal and tiny glitter), Shrimp on the Barbie (light pink with a pretty gold shimmer),  Club Rat (a deep pink with pink/gold shimmer), and Pirates booty (a gold glitter top coat)

So I used all of them in a patchwork mani that I did



(Original idea for patchwork mani from Chloe's Nails, which if you haven't checked her out before, you must!)

Here is another shot of the colors



The darker pink (the shimmer clearly did not show up well) is club rat.
The Shrimp on the barbie (what is with these names?) showed up much more true to life in the pictures.
The gold glitter is kinda sparse, which made it hard with only one coat, which is why this mani lasted about five minutes before i was over the chunky/crappy lines with the overly glitter.

The only polish from the spoiled collection not used was Ants in my Pants, which may have been my favorite (I don't know, i absolutely love Shrimp on the barbie.)




Overall, I am very impressed with this collection!

No comments:

Post a Comment